[I've] been over what I'm supposed to say and I've got to tell you, it's pretty persuasive stuff, but is it the whole truth? It's a slice of truth, a morsel, a fraction. It's a piece of the pie, certainly not the whole enchilada, and now that I've been thinking about it, I don't think I could tell the whole truth about anything. That's a pretty heavy burden, because we all just view the world through this little piece of coke bottle. Is there such a thing as objective truth? I wonder. - Jeff Melvoin

I have purposely avoiding speaking my politics on this blog. Despite being a bit of a political junkie, I wanted to keep it about spirituality and other things that interest me - but there is something going on in my America. Something insidious, frightening and I am not longer able to stay quiet. That is the movement of the Far Religious Right into the heart and soul of our Government. Either blatant or via shadow organizations. Additionally, as someone deeply involved with trying to stop Domestic & Personal Violence (see my other blog) the actions of these neocons scream manipulation, mind control and pervasive coercion. In short, narcissism at its most vile & destructive. USING GOD to control?? This is where I DRAW THE LINE!!


I had the opportunity to attend a conference in New York City on 4/30/05 with fellow blogger Iddybud on just this issue. Over the next few weeks I am going to publish articles that back up my feelings about the insidious control neocons are asserting over my America, articles from speakers I heard and extort my fellow patriots to snap out the trance and TAKE BACK AMERICA!!!! Shalom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day to Bare Our Souls - and Find Ourselves

'Fat People Aren't Unstable' -- For This We Needed a Study?

Miriam's Cup