WITH HONEST JOURNALISM LIKE THIS, WHO NEEDS KARL ROVE & FRANK LUNTZ!

Please check IDDYBUD for her writeup on a very biased article about the CUNY Conference referenced above. IDDYBUD writes:


Worst "News" Article I've Seen in a Long Time


I've just read one of the worst, most biased accountings of the CUNY conference written by an AP journalist and published in the Akron Beacon Journal. I wouldn't complain so loudly had I not been a witness to the conference myself. The article is so one-sided that it seems to me that Mr. Ostling was at a different place altogether.


Excuse me but was Ostling in the same reality I was? I was there and I saw & heard none of what he was talking about. Hmmm..... maybe we should have asked Jeff Gannon to write the 'real' story? LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day to Bare Our Souls - and Find Ourselves

'Fat People Aren't Unstable' -- For This We Needed a Study?

Miriam's Cup