Earth Day

I was just a teen when Earth Day was started. I remember going out with a few friends from school and cleaning up a park. I was excited about doing something to really help. I didn't know it was a drop in the bucket.

Today I am replaced all my light bulbs as they burn out with energy efficient ones, I am probably renting solar panels for my roof soon. I recycle. I love gardening and plant and keep my yard beautiful by getting compost from the NYC Composting Project as well as the stuff I 'make' myself. But am I doing enough? Probably not.

Learn more about Earth Day and what you can do:
EARTH DAY FROM THE E.P.A.

EARTH DAY NETWORK

NYC WASTELESS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day to Bare Our Souls - and Find Ourselves

'Fat People Aren't Unstable' -- For This We Needed a Study?

Miriam's Cup